|SARCINA 165||SARCINA 165S|
Sarcina Silage Packaging
Sarcina Silage Packaging is an effective, flexible and environmentally friendly system for the storage and storage of all types of silage and bulk feed in nylon tunnels.This technology can also be used to produce fertilizer (compost) from organic materials.With Sarcina silage packaging, silage is compressed and stored under high pressure in nylon tunnels of 1.65 m diameter and desired length.
1. The contact of the material to be silage with air is cut off in a very short time and decay is prevented.
2. Longer silage life is obtained by homogeneously compacting the silage.
3. Undesirable reactions are minimized during the storage process.
4. While making silage with classical methods, there is no contamination caused by the contact of the tractor wheels with the silage.
5. Storage is carried out on the desired place and ground without the need for any warehouse to store the silage.
6. Storage close to feeding also eliminates the transportation cost.
By completely preventing the sealing, environmental pollution and bad odors are prevented.